CHIMNEY SWEEP OFFERS DRYER VENTS CLEANING SERVICES
Chimney Sweep has been serving and providing quality cleaning services in the Dallas-Fort Worth area since 1980. Our reputation precedes us a leader in the cleaning service industry. We offer many services to make your home safe, including dryer vent cleaning services. Trust us to help ensure the safety of your home and loved ones with this dryer vent cleaning services.
Call us today
WHY CLEAN DRYER VENTS?
Dryer Vent Cleaning removes lint that builds up as you use your dryer to remove water from your washed clothes. Over time, this lint can cause fires and create a hazard in the home. We recommended that you have dryer vents cleaned once a year.
Cleaning Dryer Vents:
- Prevents Dryer Fires
- Saves you on costly Power Bills
- Can Prevent Dryer Repair Bills
- Saves and prevents unnecessary wear and tear of your clothes
Did you know that lint buildup can be serious hazard in your home? According to the National Fire Protection Association, 92% of house fires involved clothes dryers:
- In 2010-2014, U.S. fire departments responded to an estimated average of 15,970 home structure fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines each year.
- These fires caused annual averages of 13 civilian deaths, 444 civilian injuries, and $238 million in direct property damage.
- The vast majority of fires (92%) involved clothes dryers.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE THEM CLEANED?
When Lint Buildsup
Lint builds up over time as you use your dryer from water being removed from your wet clothes. Over time, you need to remove this lint in order to properly maintain your dryer and prevent what may be the biggest fire hazard in your home.
Signs of a Problem
Look out for the sure signs of excess lint from occurrences such as: clothes taking longer to dry, not drying completely, seeming hotter than usual after drying cycle, humidity build up in laundry room
Does your dryer need vent cleaning service?
Call today and set up an appointment for cleaning, inspection, and more.